25.4mm Dovetail Rings 11mm Dovetail Rail High Profile Mount
These are brand new high-profile scope rings. These scope rings fit on 11mm dovetail rail mounts. Rings are for a solid mount. Scope rings are for standard scopes 25.4mm scope tube. These are very high-quality scope rings for your rifle and make an excellent upgrade.
* High-tech durable aluminum construction and steel top platform
* Clever dual mounting – Picatinny Mount and swivel stud mount
* Foldable arms with robust external spring tension control
* Adjustable center height from 9 to 11 inches
* Center height adjustable from 6.2″ to 6.7″ and leg length adjustable from 6.7″ to 7.5″
* Tactical low profile for versatile applications; Weighs 10.3 ounces
* Posi-lock wheel and quick retraction button
*Posi-lock: Unique safety design to guarantee that the position of the folding arm is fully locked.
* Extendable Legs: The length of both legs can be adjusted for the best shooting position.
* Foldable Arms: Bipod arms can be folded up for easy carry and storage.
*Rubberized Stand: Specially rubber-coated stand increases the friction between the stands and the surface they contact with for a more stabilized shooting position.
Perfect replacement for your standard 11mm scope mount. This rail mount from RWS is high-quality steel with a stopper screw below and anti-slip soft strips pasted on the inner side of the mount to prevent scratching of your optics. Single rail mounts are best suited for weapons with high power and recoil. These can hold any device firmly in place over the groove without sliding.
Kiehberg Oil acts as a lubricant and allows for proper movement in CO2 and pneumatic air guns. Without this lubricant, the air gun will become dry which leads to damage over time. The lubricant helps in proper movement, but it also serves another essential function necessary for performance. As the oil moves through these parts propelled by the CO2, the oil also loosens and removes dirt, debris, and other particles from inside the air gun. A clean gun is less likely to suffer damages and issues, especially related to seal damages. The bottom line is that if you want to make the most of your air gun in terms of both performance and longevity, the use of Kiehberg oil is a must for a CO2-powered air gun.